FixStream a “Meridian Platform”
Reduces MTTR in your enterprise by correlation, visualization, and analytics to isolate the root cause by instantly correlating all the data between the layers.
- Typical Uses Case
- Troubleshooting applications in complex hybrid cloud environments.
- Migrating applications to the cloud and compliance.
- How Data is Collected
- Agent-less Techniques via the FixStream Data Collector Module (DCM).
- Built-in Connectors integrated with third party tools providing operational overlays, such as faults, alerts, logs, and tickets.
Stop waiting until the phone rings to find out there is a problem. Be alerted before trouble begins. Solve issues before users even notice a problem.
FixStream provides a big data AIOps correlation, visualization, and analytics platform for Hybrid IT. It allows enterprises to accelerate the delivery of new digital services and save millions of dollars by:
- Automating root cause analysis of business transactions and applications. Optimizing IT resources and reducing infrastructure cost. Accelerating technology migration to hybrid cloud and containers. Reducing compliance risk and audit costs.
Traditional tools provide narrow, minimally useful, domain-centric views without correlating events, thus impacting the visibility and the management of hybrid IT environments, costing companies $336K/hour (Gartner) worth of wasted effort, time, and grief during service outages alone.
- FixStream instead provides an integrated end-to-end view of business transactions flows correlated to application services and infrastructure entities that reduces Mean-Time-To-Identification from hours/days to minutes while saving them millions each year.
Thanks to this industry breakthrough, FixStream has been named by Gartner a “Cool Vendor 2017” and has been chosen as a 2017 Red Herring Top 100 Winner.