A global financial company overpaid when purchasing direct for a telecom service provider’s over-engineered solution and lack of circuit diversity, putting the company at risk.
- In 2015, instituted a procure-to-pay process utilizing a blind RFP against direct telecom vendors leveraging the ITC2 indirect channel, resulting in a 30% cost reduction with the same services and same providers vs. purchasing direct.
- In 2015, participated in a blind RFP against direct telecom vendors. Leveraging the indirect channel, ITC2 came in at 30% lower costs with the same services and same providers through optimized cost savings of $400,000
- In 2016, optimized customer’s telecom service provider backup strategy with no changes on the customer side, saving the customer $480,000 annually
- In 2016, replaced a telecom service provider’s over-engineered solution and optimized circuit design saving the customer $450,000 annually
- In 2017, jointly authored a network managed services RFP that saved the customer over $900,000 annually. ITC2 recommended the service providers
- In 2017, identified $996,000 in annual savings for voice and long distance by leveraging existing infrastructure
- In 2017-2018, identified $324,000 in annual savings by optimizing and consolidating voice and data services