https://itc2.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Green_Data-Center-2.jpg 521 938 CC Master https://itc2.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Logo-300x300.png CC Master2021-06-23 15:06:292021-09-15 14:15:30Productivity and Cost Optimization: SD-WAN
An $18 billion global air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration solutions leader had a legacy MPLS network that did not have the capabilities to support their new virtual network applications. Implementing a circuit with a Direct Internet Access (DIA) server led to a more cost-effective and dedicated SD-WAN network.
- The build-out of an SD-WAN network using a Direct Internet Access (DIA) server dedicated to the network.
- The network has significantly more throughput and capabilities and enables the client to handle new, priority applications, including Microsoft Office 365, Teams, and One Drive, thereby increasing team productivity.
- An increase in bandwidth capabilities leading to a drastic reduction in cost per megabyte.
- Operationally, ITC2 was able to take a complex project and eliminate substantial operational inconsistencies that were previously in-place.
- $4 million saved annually due to moving from an MPLS network to SD-WAN.
- Enhanced productivity from the client’s utilization of Microsoft Office 365, Teams, and One Drive.
- Nearly instant reduction in bandwidth issues and operational inconsistencies upon inception.
- An ongoing client partnership and trust in ITC2’s recommended solutions.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!