A leading global provider of engineering solutions for paper products, netting, and advanced materials was looking to replace an existing solution due to a recent merger. They needed to move off the current (PBX) system and migrate to a new system (PBX) in under six months.
- The client’s current system was a mesh of solutions that required a shift to one point of accountability for increased productivity.
- Utilized ITC2’s broad-reaching arm in telecom optimization and industry experience to collaborate with additional partners and vendors while remaining unbiased.
- Analyzed vendor down selection, pricing, net-net requirements, business processes, single point of accountability, better user experience, better total cost of ownership (TCO), an integration tool for better collaboration, call center as a solution (CCaaS), UCaaS, increased reporting, and a better client/user experience.
- As a Gartner partner, ITC2 provided their CIO with additional details that were tremendously helpful to the client.
- Transformation – the client moved from the current environment onto a collaboration platform for efficiency purposes and scale.
- With the accelerated timeline, ITC2’s relationship within the channel community was instrumental. It enabled them to provide the ecosystem of partners to be able to get to the solution before the client’s deadline. Solution provided for improved ROI, increased reporting capabilities and easier maintenance.
- Implementation – made it effortless on the part of the client.
- ITC2 proved to be a partner to the client and an extension of them while remaining completely unbiased.
- ITC2 supported the first two locations with 150 users with the potential of up to 3,000 users in additional locations domestic/internationally in the future.