An $18 billion global air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration solutions leader had 856 locations and needed a high-end primary circuit backup solution for sites with significant usage while requiring a less expensive backup solution for their smaller sites.
- Gave them the capabilities to run on Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) cards on their router, resulting in increased efficiency and significant cost savings for their lower priority sites.
- The MVNO gave them the capabilities to have a backup circuit in the event their primary circuit is lost, which is considerably less expensive than a duplicate circuit.
- Significant savings from traditional backup solutions.
- An innovative custom solution tailored to the client.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Increased productivity across sites.
“The MVNO capability has changed the way we back up our non-critical sites at Carrier. We have a new solution that allows Carrier to use a wireless SIM card in our current SD-WAN router that allows for redundancy over a traditional DIA, VPLS, or EVPN solution.”