https://itc2.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Green_Telecom.jpg 521 938 CC Master https://itc2.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Logo-300x300.png CC Master2020-06-01 15:18:312020-07-09 15:11:35Increasing Capacity Success Story: Telecom
Our client’s MPLS network was failing to support its business units around the world, costing the company as much as $10,000 per minute in certain network elements from its customers and loss of productivity.
- 2011 – Authored a detailed MPLS RFP
- 2011 – Assisted in the development of a long-term network strategy and architecture to future-proof the network
- 2012 – Completed a detailed analysis of the current MPLS network and infrastructure
- 2012 – Project managed and assisted in deployment of a worldwide MPLS network
- 2012 – Implemented a dual network infrastructure while increasing bandwidth capacity and stability
- 2016 – Completed a comprehensive circuit diversity study of the Tier 1 service provider chosen to ensure less risk to the company
- 2016 – Assisted in contract renewal that saved the client approximately 28%
- 2018 – Assisted in contract renewal that saved the client roughly 10%
These changes ensured a reliable and stable network that will support the customer’s business units around the world.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!