An SMB services company with more than four million users, revenues of $330 million, and a $10 million IT budget needed to scale. Their limited staff was struggling to support a 24/7 business model for its growing member network.
- Conducted a three-week cloud readiness assessment to determine which workloads were best fit for Azure Cloud
- Migrated multiple workloads from the customer’s existing colocation to the Azure Cloud
- Ensured the customer portal can scale during peak usage periods
- Achieved PCI compliance for customer-facing applications, including the website
- Provide ongoing 24/7 monitoring and patching of the customer’s Azure Cloud environment
This has enabled the customer to support a 24/7 business model within their new cloud environment.