https://itc2.net/wp-content/uploads/Auto-DiscoveryDependencyMapping.jpg 522 938 CC Master https://itc2.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Logo-300x300.png CC Master2020-06-02 13:43:572020-08-13 16:03:48Optimizing Business Application: AIOps Auto-Discovery & Dependency Mapping
A leading healthcare enterprise needed end-to-end visibility for quick root cause identification of issues impacting its SAP ERP. The company lacked a dynamic and up-to-date inventory of IT infrastructure entities supporting ERP business processes. High MTTR impacted the business as operational data was siloed, existing in disparate domains of the SAP ERP stack.
- Auto-discovery of multi-domain application and infrastructure entities updates inventory in near real-time. Topology mapping provides granular relationships between physical and virtual compute, storage, and network entities.
- Resolve Insights AIOps performs dynamic dependency mapping of SAP components with underlying infrastructure to provide an overlay of operational health and performance data collected from various sources.
- Scalable integration with SAP Solution Manager for business, operations, and infrastructure metrics and time-series event correlation enables quick identification of root cause for ERP user and business KPI issues.
- Rapid root-cause analysis, infrastructure planning, auditing and compliance
- MTTR for SAP ERP performance issues was reduced from hours to minutes
- Automated auditing and compliance of IT assets for ERP
- Optimized infrastructure resource planning and workload management for all SAP ERP applications
- Increased application assurance, improved ERP system uptime, transaction uptime, and user satisfaction
- Faster value generation from IT to business and precise business impact analysis ensures business continuity
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!