An advanced telecommunications provider wanted to maintain 24×7 uptime across the network without ripping and replacing current diagnostics. They also sought to increase response time in resolving incidents, reducing reliance on ticket escalations, and other problematic delays.
- With Resolve Actions intelligent automation, the client was able to use one platform to automate across the IT ecosystem while integrating with existing IT solutions.
- Combining Resolve with IBM® Tivoli® Netcool® Software, the telecom provider is now able to prevent network downtime and service degradation, achieve enhanced internal collaboration, streamline workflows, save thousands of hours each year to positively impact customer service
- Leveraging Resolve’s expansive pre-built automation content library, the client has over 200 action tasks automated, which continues to grow as the team constantly identifies trends coming into the network operations center that can be automated.
- $1M in Monthly savings – Faster resolution, reduced escalations, and automated validation, diagnosis, and resolution all contribute to savings
- Rapid Time to Value – 277% savings over alternative solutions with an ROI of less than 9 months
- Unified Control – Streamline workflows with Resolve as the central repository for internal information, configuration, and understanding of different customers, with the capability for integration with other technologies
- Reduced Escalations – CSRs are empowered to fix complex issues on their own for faster resolution and improved productivity
Resolve’s cross-domain IT automation delivers immediate ROI, reduces MTTR, prevents outages, reduces alarm noise, provides real-time visibility, and scales seamlessly into the future.