A large global company with global infrastructure had its support provided by diverse operational tooling without correlation of events. This caused significant downtime and customer impact due to increased delays caused by efforts to rationalize the outage’s root cause. By implementing FixStream, this company was able to reduce outage time from two hours to 38 minutes, minimizing impacts to clients.
- FixStream enables a predictive approach to issue resolution using AI and machine to machine to reduce the MTTR saving employee time normally spent troubleshooting
- FixStream correlates infrastructure, creating a visualization of your environment in one view that is customizable to support operational processes, much like Google Maps performs for roads
- FixStream created a global inventory view of IT assets that services as the CMDB for operations teams
- Improve situational awareness by discovering unexpected technical inventory
- Detection of devices operating at capacity or over capacity
- Implementing FixStream allowed for a consolidation of tooling, saving $350,000, improved the return to operations metrics by over an hour per incident, and reduced overall hours in troubleshooting and recovery
Using FixStream, the company created an optimized view of infrastructure, modernizing IT operations and reducing costs.