An established and growing video-on-demand advertising solutions company headquartered in Silicon Valley was looking to add a layer of protection against the possibility of an earthquake without having to invest in a complete disaster recovery solution.
- Searched for providers outside Silicon Valley that met the requested geological risk, power density, managed network, SLA, and pricing variables
- Narrowed the search to providers in the Sacramento area with Tier 3+ certification standards
- Managed the sourcing, vetting, touring, and contract negotiation facets of the process
- Negotiated for a more accurate and aggressive power rate from potential providers
- Saved the customer more than $200,000 over the term of the contract
The company’s data center monthly recurring spend has been reduced by over 50%.